What does a Partnership with Southgate mean?
A partnership with Southgate includes the following benefits:
- All Southgate schools enjoy established links built over the years with key educational institutions in Singapore and overseas, to gain access to cutting edge development
- The Southgate Group of Schools enjoy the benefits of a strategic relationship with the IFC, International Finance Corporation (World Bank) which provides free technical assistance by international education and system experts from Washington. This includes design elements to qualify for the world-wide recognized EDGE green certification by the IFC (World Bank
- The Southgate success story is regularly highlighted in domestic and international conferences including those organized by the IFC (World Bank), adding to the reputation of the partner School
- Southgate’s sound recruitment and training philosophy ensures only the best are hired
- Good governance and tested Southgate systems ensure confidence, effective results and admiration from stakeholders as well as international organizations